Each year, ISPN wants to encourage younger people from low and lower-middle income countries (per World Bank classification) to attend & present at the ISPN Annual Meeting by providing the ISPN Meeting Travel Award.
The ISPN Meeting Travel Award covers up to USD1,500 in travel expenses and registration to the ISPN 2018 Annual Meeting in Tel Aviv, Israel. Travel expenses will be reimbursed after attending the meeting.
For the ISPN 2018 Annual Meeting 30 Travel Awards are available due to additional funding!
Further to this, additional support will be available to the Palestinian and African region.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THIS AWARD?
- Submit an abstract for the meeting, which needs to be later accepted for the presentation (submit your abstract before the 2 April 2018 deadline)
- You should come from a low or lower-middle income country per World Bank classification
- You have to be under 35 years of age by the time of the deadline
- You have not received any ISPN support previously
- You have to be professionally involved in pediatric neurosurgery
- You need to provide a written letter of support (chief of department/ISPN member)
You will only receive the Award when you have attended the meeting.
Abstracts should be submitted by the 2 April 2018 deadline.
The deadline to submit your application for the ISPN Meeting 2018 Travel Award is 2 April 2018.
You will be informed about the result of your application early May 2018.
Please fill in the online application form found here www.ispneurosurgery.org/ispn-meeting-travel-award.
Additional Info & Questions: Alida Enes, firstname.lastname@example.org